Friday, September 19, 2014

Tthe Secret to Becoming Successful In Network Marketing



Hey you,

Dawn Fields here.

I just finished playing on Facebook and meeting a few new friends when I got the idea to write this article for you.

Me meeting friends on Facebook had nothing to do with this article, but it is times like these, when I am doing something totally relaxing and enjoyable, that great ideas always seem to come to me.

Like a FLASH, the thought entered my mind to write a helpful article for my blog and newsletter that will show you the secret to becoming successful in Network Marketing.

I know most people believe there is a "Secret" to being successful in Network Marketing and if they could only find that secret that those who are successful, are trying to keep hidden, than they too can become successful.

Well, I hate to have to break it to you this way but there is no other way to say it.

Base yourself for this one.

The truth is, there really is no secret.

It's only a secret because you haven't discovered it yet. But relax, I'm about to share "the secret" with you.

But first let me tell you a story.

Last month we had my daughter's Sweet 16 party so now she is old enough to drive.

I took her out for her first lesson the other day.

She was super excited.

I was super afraid. Here I was, trapped in a car, with my 16 year old daughter, and she was about to have total control over the vehicle-and my life.

Now for you parents who have had this experience before you know that it is no joke sitting on the passenger side with a teenager who spends most of her days taking Selfies and sharing them on Instagram IN TOTAL CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.

In fact, at the time, she was wearing a t-shirt that read "Hold Up. Give me a Minute. I have to take this Selfie first."

OK, I digress.

Well, when she first got behind the wheel, she said, "I am finally going to learn the secret of driving a car."

Now, is driving a car a real secret?

Of course it's no secret.

But to her and the millions of teenagers who never experienced sitting behind the steering wheel of a car, it probably seems like some super mysterious secret.

Mainly because it is something they've never experienced before.

Well, after her first lesson (we survived, I might add), and returned back home, her first words was, "that was scary, but pretty easy."

That's exactly how you will feel the minute you discover the Secret to success in Network Marketing.

It might feel a little scary, but it's not really a secret. In fact, becoming successful will be pretty easy, one you learn what to do and get some experience doing it.

The reason it is not a secret is because there are tons of people who are already successful at doing it. They have discovered the secret.

Now, whether or not they have stumbled upon it by accident or actively sought after it, the thing is... they have discovered the Secret of being a successful Network Marketer and you can do.

The thing you must do to discover this secret, is to seek out successful network marketers and see what they are doing AND THEN DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

That's the secret.

See, I told you it wasn't really a secret.

But what exactly ARE they doing?

Well, think about it.

What do you see ALL successful folks in Network Marketing doing?

You don't see them harassing their friends and neighbors about their business opportunity.

You don't see them putting ads on parked cars offering their business opportunity now do you?

You don't see them begging folks to join their opportunity either.

But what you do see is them BEING A LEADER, OFFERING GREAT ADVICE AND HELP TO OTHERS AND PEOPLE FLOCKING TO THEM TO JOIN THEIR TEAM.

Why is that?

Why are people chasing after them to be on their team?

Because they have established themselves as a leader.

In order to gain any sort of success in Network Marketing so you can be the one standing on that stage at your next convention YOU MUST ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS A LEADER.